What I should be/should've been doing:
- Updating blog
- Explaining what the hell I was talking about in the beginning of my last post
- Writing Morphine semi-tribute/music post
- Working through Perilous Times before the library confiscates it or something
- Responding to my dA comments
- Responding to comments, period (I haven't forgotten you, Thivai, I swear!)
- Getting butter, chocolate, gelatin, peppermint oil, and heavy cream from the grocery
- Going through the 607 unread deviations on my dA watch
- Probably 15 more things I've already forgotten about
What I've actually been doing:
- Folding cranes
Lots...and lots...of cranes.
173, to be exact.
The smallest's slightly more than half-an-inch or slightly less than two centimeters in wingspan (depending on your country).
I know, I know, I'm crazy. I can't help it, though - this stuff is addicting!
Wait...why's my hand all spotty-looking in that last picture? Oh, no, it's...it's...
...THE FOLDING SICKNESS! Mother always told me to beware of those tricky Japanese handiworks, I should've listened...
Actual posts starting tomorrow night.