peace - love - reason

Jill Of All Trades

Good lord, I need to update this thing more often.

3.2.07 by literaghost


The search for the catacombs of Lexington is on! That's right, we're going into urban exploration.
...As soon as I get back in town for more than two days at a time, that is. Need to grab my notes on it next time we get back. When we get in full swing, the journey shall be documented here.


In other news, Kris Reisz = love. Check out his blog - see that clay crow a couple entries down? Yeah, I made that. Go me. Oh, and Josh Bernstein = love, too. Archeology? Swoon.


In other other news, Superman is a dick. (Likes showing his off, too, apparently.)


Despite the teacher raising the grading scale twice, my having very little idea what's going on, somehow making half the class hate my guts, and missing half the assignments for two weeks in a row due to being out-of-town, I still seem to be making an A in Advanced Economics. Let this be inspiration for the masses: If I can do it, anyone can! Hell, I even think Warren Buffet's the test-tube love child of Jimmy Buffet and Warren Zevon! (Politicians, you have no excuse anymore.)


I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's

And his hair was purple*

Ah-whoo! Werewolves of London

Draw blood) Ah-whoo!...


*All lyrics sources I've found say that it's "perfect," not "purple." Honestly, I like my version better, so there it is.


More later. Over and out.

- L. W.

Filed under having

1 comments:

Michael said...

How is the urban exploration going? Any unique local places? Do you practice the derive in your wanderings?