peace - love - reason

Jill Of All Trades

That's not sweat, that's my creative juices flowing!

20.2.06 by literaghost

Not that I'm sweating anyway, because I'm still lazy, but oh well.

In the quest for creating a less stifling background, I've been painting. Unfortunately, neither of the things I painted have any use as a background whatsoever, but I'm pleased with the results nonetheless.


The first*



The second


All the random brightness variations and crease-looking things are a result of the canvases being larger than my scanner (I had to scan them in bits and piece them together on MS Paint, grrrr).

Yep, I'm multi-talented. Now, let's see if I can finally compose my vague mental abstractions... Wish me luck!


[Both pieces are acrylic on canvas.]

*The yellowish text in the middle of the upper-left-hand corner (if that makes any sense) reads:
"ACTUAL REALITY
ACT UP
FIGHT AIDS".

- Thank you, Rent.

Filed under having

1 comments:

Michael said...

Ooops, I accidently hit the create a link and now I have learned about tarcback links... sorry I delted it, but what I sad was I would choose the first one because it seems more potent, while the other...

How do I make that tracback link on my weblog?